If fairy tales have taught us anything, the perfect girl’s shoe can transform lives. Cinderella gave the girls the courage to believe in their dreams, allowing them to find their version of the glass slipper. If you’d like to invite anyone to take a look in your child’s shoe closet too, we’re here to help!
The Must-Have Girls’ Shoes to Get Your Hands-on
Listed below are several styles of girls’ shoes worth getting your hands on:
- Flats: Flats with cute bows, trims, and funky straps are a wonderful shoe choice. They are easy to style, comfortable to wear, and stylish enough for special occasions.
- Athletic Shoes: Due to some great kicks in the closet for running a quick errand, going for a walk, or even a play date with a friend is pretty essential. You can shop for exciting girls’ athletic shoes in combinations of colors, cuts, and prints.
- Booties: If you want to dress your daughter in footwear other than flat shoes or girls’ sneakers, booties are a splendid option. Girl’s ankle boots are a bit more elegant, easy to put on and quite soft on the feet.
- Heels: With the return of wedge and block heels, there are plenty of options to choose from. The styles are about an inch tall and are stylish and comfortable.
How to Identify Comfortable Girls’ Shoes Online?
Buying children’s footwear online can be quite tricky, especially when you can’t try it on. However, there are a few ways to ensure you get the correct fit. These include:
- Size: The first thing we look at is the shoe size. Even a small difference of one centimeter can make a big difference. Also, various brands may have a different size chart, which makes it even more difficult. To simplify this problem, you should always match your child’s size with the centimeter measurements. If you are still in doubt, it is always safer to go up a size.
- Fit: Imagine buying a pair of shoes that are too tight on your toes or have your ankles cut off. It’s not a happy image, is it? If you are one of those who has always put shoe bites aside, this is for you. Make sure children’s footwear conforms to the natural shape of the foot without causing pain. Therefore, you may need to re-evaluate which style is best for your health.
- Sole Construction: A flexible sole will ensure that your child can continue fun activities without having to think twice. Always read the description provided on the product page when it comes to girls and boys shoes. Even zooming in on the products can give you a good idea of the quality and cushioning on offer. Remember, shoes with a good sole will last for several years and will help prevent painful stings.