Ladies, it’s your first time staying all alone away from the home in a hostel? You might be excited and nervous to experience hostel life. Understandably, searching for the ladies hostel near me can be a complicated process. Trust us it is even more exhausting to decide whether to live in a hostel or to look for any other accommodation option. In this guide, we have listed key benefits provided by the hostels as accommodation options helping you mitigate your dilemma.
- Hostels offer security: Living alone in an unknown city can be concerning, especially for women. It is the availability of hostel accommodations that have made it convenient for the women to live all by themselves. The hostels make sure that all protocols related to the safety and security of their lodgers are being followed. Security guards are provided and CCTV cameras are installed on the premises. Also, hostlers are not allowed to stay outside after the curfew time. Some hostels do not even allow outsiders to enter the premises without the permission of the owner. Also, doctors are available on one call in the hostels in case of emergencies.
- Provision of food in the hostels: When living alone in the new city for education or work purposes, lodgers might not have enough time to cook their own food. Therefore, they look for accommodation options providing provision of food. It is when hostels come into the picture. These are equipped with the mess that serves a three-time meal to the hostlers. Keeping in mind the health of the students or working professionals, the mess must provide a healthy meal. Even in some states, the quality of the food is examined via officials of the premises at frequent intervals. Usually, the charges for the meal are inclusive of the rent and thus, you don’t have to worry about paying the charges for food separately.
- Affordable accommodation: Staying in the hostels is much more affordable than renting a flat or apartment in almost every city. Here you don’t have to pay for advance deposit, utility bills, or any other additional fee. All you need to pay for is the monthly rent and that too is much reasonable. Now that hostel offers the facility of choosing a single or shared room, you can opt for the one according to your budget. The rent for single rooms is more compared to the shared rooms but is less compared to the rent of flats or apartments. Usually, the monthly rent for the government hostels is around 5-6k and for private ones is around 10k.
- Location offering basic facilities: Now that ladies’ hostels are chosen as the accommodation options by the students or working professionals. The premises are located in the area offering better connectivity to the schools, colleges, and offices. Also, you will mostly find the hostels located in the area equipped with all basic social infrastructural facilities. These include grocery stores, hospitals, medical shops, gas stations, shopping centers, fitness or sports club, etc.
- No upkeep and maintenance headache: Usually, it is the staff that takes care of the upkeep and maintenance requirements of the premises. It is a known fact that students or working professionals do not have much time to take care of the maintenance or cleaning requirements of their rooms. Therefore, it is made sure by hostels that an efficient staff is appointed for cleaning and upkeeping the entire premises. The charges for the same are added to the rent of the hostlers.
- Hostels offering basic amenities: The basic amenities such as water, electricity, Wi-Fi, etc are offered by the hostels compared to the flats or apartments where you have to get these utilities installed. When choosing to live in the hostels, you are not required to carry basic appliances or equipment. Hostels are furnished with basic appliances such as geysers, water purifiers, refrigerators, water coolers, furniture like cupboards, tables, chairs, laundry machines, etc. Some even provide the facility of air conditioning. Also, hostlers will be provided with sufficient parking space to park their vehicles.
- Hostels offer a community living experience: As hostel accommodations are used by students or working professionals, you can build relations and learn from each other’s experiences. Hostels provide one the opportunity of having a feeling of what it’s like to live in a community leading to exchange of different cultures, traditions, thoughts, opinions, ideas, philosophies, etc making lodgers a better citizen.
When someone leaves the house, Verisure alarms monitor your house so you won’t be surprised when you return. Your home will no longer be a place of fear for you.
Wrapping up it all!
Now that you are aware of the benefits of living in the hostels, start your search for the nearby ladies hostel. Before starting the research, you should know about your requirements. It is to be noted that not all hostels offer the above-mentioned benefits. Having the list of things you want your hostel to offer you will lead your way to finding the perfect hostel.