The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India owns and operates CoWIN (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network), an Indian government web service for COVID-19 vaccination registration. It shows available COVID-19 vaccination booking slots in the area and allows you to book them on the internet.
Everyone’s lives have been altered by the coronavirus outbreak. As we all know, the only way to protect ourselves from Covid19 is to get vaccinated. In India, Covid vaccine is available from two companies: Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd, which makes Covishield, and Bharat Biotech, which makes Covaxin. A total of two doses is required to declare someone fully vaccinated. However, even after obtaining the first dose of immunization, you can download your Covid19 vaccination certificate.
- 1 Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
- 2 Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Online
- 3 Covid 2nd Dose Certificate
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
In many parts of India, the Covid immunization certificate is now required. If you want to use public transportation, you must show your Covid immunization certificate.
Regardless, a verified crown vaccine is required for hotel reservations, airline ticket reservations, train ticket reservations, attendance checks, restaurants, and many other activities. other locations and activities
Everyone above the age of 18 in India is eligible to vaccinations. The vaccination center’s role after immunization is to issue the vaccination card to the person who had the first or second dose of vaccination.
The Covid vaccination certificate can be downloaded through the Cowin portal or the Aarogyasetu app. Continue reading to learn how to obtain a coronavirus vaccination certificate via the internet.
Cowin Official Website: https://www.cowin.gov.in/
Download Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Online
The Indian government will provide you a Corona First Dose Vaccine Certificate as soon as you obtain your first dose of covid19 vaccination. The complete vaccination certificate will be given to you after the second dose.
You must download your Covid vaccination certificate and bring it with you in India, either on your phone or in print. Because in many parts of India, this certificate is required.
With your cell phone number and Adhaar number, you can download your Corona vaccination certificate. To do so, simply follow these simple instructions.
Follow these steps to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate mobile phone number
- Visit the Government of India’s official website, such as B. cowin.gov.in.
- Go to the Login / Register page and click the Login / Register button.
- Now log in using your registered cell phone number and the one-time password (OTP) sent to that number.
- Then select the Covid19 immunization certificate from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you will see your Corona immunization certificate.
- To acquire an electronic copy of your Covid immunization certificate, click Download.
Download the Covid19 vaccination certificate through Aarogya Setu
- Download the Aarogya Setu app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Install and launch the program. Use your cell phone number to complete the login process.
- Now go to Cowin’s website and click on the link.
- Then, enter the beneficiary’s 13-digit reference ID and click on the Covid immunization certificate.
- To obtain a copy of the corona vaccination certificate, click Download.
Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
You can use the Digilocker software to store various personal papers such as your Aadhar card, driver’s license, and so on. Data from numerous other departments of the Indian government is also stored in this program.
Following these procedures will allow you to download the corona vaccination certificate from the DigiLocker application.
- If you haven’t already, go to the Play Store and download and install the DigiLocker app.
- Now complete the app’s registration procedure by providing information such as your name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, phone number, Aadhar number, and email address.
- After completing the registration process, go to the Central Government tab and select the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare from the drop-down menu (MoHFW).
- There will be a “Vaccine Certificate” option available.
- To download the Covid Vaccine Certificate, go to the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID.
Download Corona Vaccine Certificate from Umang Application
It’s really simple to use the Umang program and download the Covid vaccine certificate. To get the vaccination card through the UMANG app, please follow these procedures.
- Open the UMANG program. If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
- Look for the “What’s New” area when you open the app on your phone.
- Cowin is a tab in the “News” section of the website.
- Select Cowin and then Download Vaccination Certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Now input your mobile phone number as well as the OTP that you just received on your phone.
- Confirm the beneficiary’s name and obtain a copy of the Covid immunization certificate.
Covid 2nd Dose Certificate
The post explains several simple alternatives for downloading the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate. We’ll send you a link to download your vaccination certificate directly.
On your mobile phone, you may now download the certificate for the second dosage of the Covid vaccine. Follow a few simple steps to accomplish this.
You will receive a confirmation message on the mobile phone number supplied at the time of vaccination when you receive your second dose of the Covid vaccine.
You will receive information on your registration number along with your vaccine in this message. You will receive a link in this message that will lead you to a website on your mobile phone number.
On this page, you must input your cell phone number and sign in by clicking Get OTP. A PDF of the Covid certificate for the second vaccine dose will be delivered to your mobile phone when you check in.
Check your name, adhaar number, date of birth, vaccine name, dose, and other information after downloading your immunization certificate from Covid.
So that’s how you may get a Cowin Vaccine Certificate using your phone number or other methods.