Today I am going to solve the biggest problem faced by especially business professionals. Daily emails, meetings, schedules, and workload causes more stress, and this [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code is a huge waste of time! So here is the full proof solution to fix this error and this to the point guide will surely save your precious time.
Let’s dive a bit deeper into the error code.
Microsoft Outlook is an e-mail application by Microsoft Inc. This application is widely used to send and receive emails throughout the world. It is a personal information manager. Now here come the turning point. With a vast use of this application, this application stand-alone and with its multi-user software system, the error occurs. Therefore, while conversing this code [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] appears.
At this point many people panic, and they have absolutely no idea how to solve this error code. The error is usually caused by a dispute with the SMTP server. This error occurs when software preferences are disturbed, since software setups are not infallible and time and again error occurs. But one should know how to solve this problem.
Why pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b error code occurs?
This error code may appear due to the following reasons:
- Most of errors are caused during the installation process of Microsoft Outlook. Moreover, this software could conflict with other software of your device.
- If your email address is linked with other email addresses, the possibility of this error increases due to stuffing and over-loading.
- The software of outlook you are using, might be the older version which does not support today’s credentials.
- If you are using broken version of Microsoft Outlook.
- If cache is not cleared time to time.
Quick ways to fix [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]:
This error can be fixed quickly though following steps:
- Multi-user accounts in the browser are one of the issues with this error. First clean cache, history, and cookies from the browser. Finally try logging in with a single account to fix this error.
- If it still exists, reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
- Sometimes the problem comes in device. So, try logging in to Outlook through web-based version to fix this error.
- Upgrade your version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Repair the Microsoft Outlook software using the window’s Troubleshooting Centre.
- Repair Microsoft Outlook using the automatic repair tool.
Steps to fix pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b error code:
There are several ways to fix this error.
1. Resolving Mail Server:
Click on Accounts on Tools menu. Different records will be visible on the page. Now identify the account which is causing problems. Next log in to menu and look for the following settings:
- ✔ The name must be appropriate for the active mail worker.
- ✔ If your worker requires authentication, then you should examine the worker alternative.
- ✔ Check with the port number of the active mail worker.
- ✔ Make sure that the association is authentic, safe and secure.
2. Sign Out of Multiple Accounts to Solve Error code:
When we open many tabs on our device and access multiple accounts and browsers simultaneously, we might see the pii error code [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b]. So, it is recommended that you sign out of all active accounts and then sign into your Microsoft Outlook account. Usually, this step will help you find a solution of [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code.
3. Change Settings:
This is how changing settings could help to fix this error:
- ✔ Try changing the settings of the device you are using to fix [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b].
- ✔ You can also change your internet connection settings to solve [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code.
- ✔ Sometimes changing the settings will help you get rid of the pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b error code problems.
- ✔ Since the conflict occurs between the email accounts, you need to delete the bad version of Microsoft Outlook on your device.
4. Method to use AUTO REPAIR TOOL:
Fact about Auto Repair tool is that it will automatically recognize and fix the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code. To settle this blunder, follow the following steps:
- ✔ First and foremost, download an auto fix apparatus to recognize the error.
- ✔ Type ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar.
- ✔ After that click on the Programs and Features option.
- ✔ Find out ‘Office 365’ in the Programs and highlights choice.
- ✔ Select the ‘Fix’ option.
5. Check Server Requirements:
As mentioned earlier, browsers and server could really cause this error. Therefore, first resolve the issue with your server and the error will be fixed:
- ✔ Open the Outlook application.
- ✔ Navigate to file and then snap on Account settings and click on the informing tab.
- ✔ Select your E-mail account from the given list.
- ✔ Go to Internet messaging settings.
- ✔ Open the Outgoing worker tab and select My active worker (SMTP) requires validation.
- ✔ Click OK to apply the changes.
If error still not gets fixed, then try following steps:
6. Remove Duplicate Accounts:
Sometimes unintentionally signs in from duplicate accounts which may also cause error. So, deleting those duplicate accounts can resolve your error with Outlook.
- ✔ Go to the Outlook menu.
- ✔ Navigate to Account settings and then messaging tab.
- ✔ Find out the copy account, select and click on the erase button.
7. Change Server Port Number:
To change server port number, navigate to document > account settings > messaging tab. Now select your email account and follow the following procedure:
- ✔ A window called E-mail record will be shown.
- ✔ Navigate to the More settings option. You can see the launch of the Internet informing settings window.
- ✔ Navigate to the Advanced Tab.
- ✔ There, change the Outgoing worker port number (SMTP) to 587.
Once completed with the process, click OK to apply changes.
8. Reinstall Outlook:
Many errors like pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b are fixed after reinstalling the program. Finally, try uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Outlook again.
- ✔ Open the Outlook application.
- ✔ Navigate to projects and Features and discover Microsoft Office 365.
- ✔ Click Uninstall and stick to the guidelines strictly on the screen to uninstall the application appropriately.
- ✔ Once uninstalled, reinstall the application on your desktop.
Now create a new outlook account avoiding any mistakes. This strategy will hopefully solve your Outlook error code.
if you came across [pii_email_f5e6503e4790f609f5c5] error use this guide to solve it.
This brings us to the end of guide! I have presented some simple methods that can help you solve the [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] error code problem easily. All these steps to solve or fix the error are vulnerable and effective in clearing the error code from your Microsoft Outlook system. If the problem persists even after taking all these precautions, contact a Microsoft representative to solve this error code.